Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Well, first let me start by saying, I have a dozen excuses for not blogging in a few weeks. Some of then quite valid. And some not so much. I will let you decide which is which....

Meghan had walking pneumonia again a few months ago.
We had to share 2 weeks off taking care of sick kiddos....all were sick.
I got a BAD case of tennis elbow and can't swim or ride the bike.
No time.
Forgot.
Didn't wanna.

There I am all out in the open again.

A good friend of mine sent me a message asking if I was slacking and gave me a swift kick in the butt! I am now not working 8-5, M-F. I have tons of time in between sub jobs. I have only the tennis elbow excuse, but there are sooooo many more things I can do at the gym other than biking and swimming. Right? So I will get off my ass and go to the gym this weekend! I promise. Thanks Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment