Ok, so Mike gave me a Mike type kick in the butt about working out agian. That was the purpose for this blog. I can so put my stuff on the back burner and take care of everyone else. Thanks again for directing me to the Right path. Today I went on a 1.5 mile walk. Not a big deal, but I went. I was up at 5:15 this morning. It was frickin sunny and the light came through my window. When the sun hits my eyes, I am awake and nothing can change it. So, I am thinking that instead of being pissed at being up so early, if the sun is up so should I be and off to the gym I go. Now let's see how often I dag my ass outta bed at 5am.......I have done it before, I can do it again!
I have not been "working" for 3 days now and I am flyin' high! I am enjoying myself so much. I took the kiddos to Kittitas High School this morning to buy flowers from their Horticulture club. We are going to plant them in the front. I am also going to plant veggies. I hope they do better this year than last year. I tend to ignore things that don't constantly yell "Hey Mom!!" I am truly happy cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry and pulling weeds. I am thinking I was a bit depressed working so much. I already have a few sub jobs lined up and life is AWESOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment