Monday, April 6, 2009

New Decade!

On Saturday, my family and friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday party. It was wonderful! Bright sunny day spent with good friends and family. We had a bon fire when the sun went down. Everybodies kiddos were there too and that made it more special! Thank you!!!

Sunday I decided to go on a 2 mile bike ride with my kiddos up Robinson Canyon: where I have walk/jogged. It is about 1 mile slightly up hill and then 1 mile speeding down hill. All 3 kiddos had a little bit of a hard time going up. We took many breaks to rest and watch the cows and goats. =0) We had a blast though. They really enjoyed the way back.

I thought that my butt or my shoulder would be sore, even possibly my back. BUT NOOOO! None of those bothered me. Ya wanna know what hurts? My frickin elbows!!!!! I wasn't prepared for elbow pain. Butt pain I can handle, shoulder pain I know, but elbows? Come on!!! I spoke with a friend last night who is an avid bike rider and he looked at me with a "Well Duh!" expression and said it would go away eventually. Thank goodness! The kids and I are planning on biking that a few times a week, weather permitting. They told me they like the burn. So Cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. So did you quit posting to your blog because you turned 40 and forgot how, or did you fall off the exercise wagon and were hoping we wouldn't notice it? Just trying to keep you honest, that was what you started the blog for wasn't it? ; )

    ReplyDelete