Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beat the ghost!

So we went back to the gym last night and Jon tried the bike again. He was determined to do better! He realized he started the first try on the bike at a lower gear. He ended up blowing his time out of the water! He got 11 min .35 sec!!! You can program the bike to have your previous time as a "ghost rider." So, Jon had a ghost rider to beat. Any amount of competition turns him into a mad man! =0) We are going back tonight and he is bound and determined to beat last nights time. Needless to say, he was a wee bit sore this morning and a touch crabby!

I got on the tread mill for 30 min and did hand weights: biceps curls and triceps kick backs. I grabbed my weights and got about 1/2 way through and my arms were shaking and I as ticked! When I couldn't do any more, I put my weights back to realize I grabbed heavier weights then I was used to. hahaha I got my normal weights and finished my work out. I think tonight I will start off with the heavier ones again and do some bousu ball squats......and the bike from hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment