Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yesterday Jon joined the gym! Whoopee!!!! =0) I got on the bike from hell again and I beat my last time by 1 min 12 sec. Today my time was 14.47. I was super thrilled about that. My legs and arms were shaking when I attempted to get off, but damn it I beat my last time! Jon got on the bike and did the same course I did. I think he wanted to blow me out of the water....hehe. He did real well. His time was 14min 17 sec. He beat me by a little bit and I am pretty sure he was a wee bit shocked he didn't beat me by more. Neener Neener Honey!

If you don't know what a bousu (spelling) ball is, boy are you in for a treat! It is a 1/2 of a ball on one side and a flat platform on the other. You can do all sorts of fun stuff on it. Balance, squats, jumps, push ups. No matter what you do with that damn thing, it will show you just how much you suck! Unless you pop it hee hee.... I am currently doing squats on the ball. 1 foot on the ball and the other on the ground. Does a great job working your core muscles (tummy) and intensifies the squats. I suggest everyone play with the bousu ball a few times. It will knock you down a few pegs, but it will also make you determined to beat the ball. For those of you with dirty minds....get it out of the gutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment