Monday, March 30, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!!

We just got back from a 4 day 3 night trip to Las Vegas with our friends. We all had a wonderful time. =) I had every intention of utilizing the gym in the hotel......but, it didn't work out that way. haha. I did however get some work outs in. My elbow and shoulder got a work out every day. Many reps were done and they even got tired. A few times I worked up a sweat hee hee.

On a more serious note, we walked all over Vegas. My feet were killing me on a daily basis. If any of you have been to Vegas you know how far you can walk. The fun part was doing my ab workout during the walks. In Vegas they pay people to stand on the sidewalks and hand you "business cards." These business cards have pics of un-clothed women on them. Vegas Virgins who don't know what the cards are gladly take them thinking they may be a coupon and when the look down and see the pic, they drop them like hot potato's. This is where the ab's workout comes in to play. In the evening the side walks are covered with these cards and many of the side walks are polished concrete. Step on a card and it is easy to lose your footing and you slide. Staying up-right takes considerable ab strength and agility. So even though I didn't get to the gym, I did get in a few good workouts.

It is nice to be back home in the 35 degree weather with the 30 mph winds......NOT!!! It was great seeing the kiddos. Missed them a bunch!!! But I am heading to the gym tonight to tackle the fun bike again.

No comments:

Post a Comment