Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, I finally did it. Planned on doing it. Dreaded doing it. Put off doing it. But finally did it. I signed up and paid for the sprint triathlon. Actually, I signed up both Jon and I. He said he would do it as well. I so did not train as much as I had wanted, but I did more then I expected
:-) I am still a bit concerned about the ride. The swim and walk/run, not so much. I hope it is not a windy day on August 8th. It would seriously SUCK to have to ride a bike in the wind for 14 miles. Still haven't done all 3 events in the same day much less one after another.

We are heading to Jon's family farm in a few days and I don't know how much "training" I can do there. We will see. It gives me an excuse to leave and come every once in a while. hehehehe

I don't know how long the triathlon should take me to complete. Absolutely no clue what so ever. I am hoping to come in under 4 hrs. But what do I know. We shall see. We will see in 29 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment