So, I had physical therapy on my tennis elbow yesterday and I rode my bike in to town and part way back. Total trip was just a little over 12 miles. It was great!! I really have to up my training for this thing! I am going to start riding my bike up an down the long hill that leads to my house. It is a steady incline, but I soooooo need the training. I also have to start pairing up events such as swiming and biking, or biking and jogging. My body needs to get used to it.
My brain can't wrap around the fact that the sprint triathlon is only 50+ days away! I am excited to do this, but scared too. I swam this weekend. I was concerned my rt shoulder and or my left elbow would give me trouble. I am pleased to say that neither did. For me the swimming part is the part I didn't worry about much at all.
I am thinking this whole thing should take me about 2+ hrs. If it ends up at 3, I am ok with that. I am doing it to finish, not to beat the clock. I think tomorrow I will do the whole bike route for the triathlon. I will let you know how long it takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment